Learn how to start and sustain your own business with this FREE weekly program, addressing topics essential to running a successful business—presented by experienced professionals.
In addition, qualifying enrollees will have an opportunity to compete for a $5000 business grant from the City of Norwalk.
Fred Dimyan – President and CEO, POTOO Solutions
Fred Dimyan is a successful entrepreneur who has built several businesses. He is currently the CEO and co-founder of Potoo, which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as Connecticut's fastest growing company in 2019.
Learn valuable lessons, hear tales from Fred’s journey in business and gain sound advice from a serial entrepreneur and successful businessperson.
Nate Kelly – Co-Founder and CRO, Kelly’s Four Plus Granola
Nate Kelly is responsible for developing and executing marketing and sales strategies to drive the growth of Kelly’s Four Plus, and is leading efforts to penetrate the healthy snack and cereal categories with a line of 100% all natural granolas, that are sold at multiple outlets and direct to consumer.
Hear how the Kelly family took their business from concept to family kitchen to national retailers, and beyond.
ALL SESSIONS WILL BE 6:00 – 7:30pm via ZOOM.
- Wednesday, October 20: “Setting It Up” – Understand the various legal aspects pertaining to business formation and continuance, contracts, permits, and more. Also, the basics of good credit, and how to enhance.
- Wednesday, October 27: “Having a Plan” – Learn the essential elements of an effective business plan.
- Wednesday, November 3: “Getting the Money” – Realize various ways and means of acquiring financing.
- Wednesday, November 10: “Planning for a Profit” – Discover the basics of bookkeeping, taxes, and insurance.
- Wednesday, November 17: “Attracting Customers” – Learn about marketing, advertising, and communications.
- Tuesday, November 23: Graduation – Program summary and review, resource guide, awarding of certificates (actual certificates will be sent by mail.)
TO ENROLL IN THIS FREE INFORMATIVE PROGRAM, VISIT: