We all know 2020 was not a typical year for small businesses, and the factors that impacted us this year will continue to affect us in 2021.
But, while we’re still facing a lot of unknowns, there are some things we do know. And we’ll discuss them in this webinar.
Join this timely webinar, presented by small business expert and best-selling author Rieva Lesonsky, where you’ll learn about the breakthrough small business ideas and industries that are breaking through and reaching consumers. You’ll find out about America’s changing demographics, attitudes, and consumer behaviors, and how your small business can best adapt and address them, such as:
- The industry that’s soaring right now and how small retailers can take advantage
- How restaurants can transform their operations
- Which consumer behaviors have shifted, and how you can reach those customers
- How COVID-19 has created entrepreneurial opportunities
- How to pivot your small business to address changing consumer demands
Whether you’re a startup entrepreneur or have owned your business for years, you’ll want to learn how you can adjust to and take advantage of today’s changing marketplace.
Download the webinar transcript below: