Rapid growth can present a number of challenges to a small business owner, or an opportunity may present itself that the owner does not know how to take advantage of. Small business owners can reduce the risk and increase their profits by using the expertise of SCORE counselors to help them formulate a growth plan.
Core Business Principles
The formula for successful business start-ups is built on five core business principles that help entrepreneurs identify the key elements of a successful business launch and to navigate the challenges of starting a new for-profit or non-profit business.
- Realistic Marketplace Awareness
- Marketable Business Concept
- Sustainable Business Model
- Balanced Business Infrastructure
- Scalable Business Plan
Integrated Business Performance Solutions
- Assessment counseling (Individual and group) | Schedule a free counseling session
- Mentoring services (Individual and group)
- Education workshops (Seminars, webinars, and events) | Current workshop schedule
- Valuable resources and documentation | Browse resource listings
- Professional networks and subject matter coaches
- Professional support services (Coming soon)
Road Map - Simple Steps Process
Once thriving business challenges are identified and solutions agreed upon, your SCORE case mentor helps put a plan in place to implement the solutions to maximum impact. A plan (road-map) is developed that identifies priority solutions, implementation schedules, duties and responsibilities, required resources and projected outcomes (results)
- Marketplace Awareness (External environment perspectives)
- Business Discovery (Internal business insights)
- Recovery Commitment (Solution recommendations)
- Plan Implementation (Execute and management)
- Results Measurement (Measure results, modify and repeat)
Schedule a FREE counseling session. Browse mentor profiles and select the right mentor for you.
Take A Workshop
Learn from the experts...browse our most current workshops, training events and webinars.
Browse these tools and find resources to help you make decisions on starting or growing your enterprise.