This Workshop Is for You If:
You are a Central Ohio business owner (currently in business) who makes in-person contact with customers, either at the customer’s location or at your business location. If you only sell online, this workshop is not for you.
- How customers look for businesses that can solve their problems.
- How search engines like Google operate at a local level.
- The importance of having a mobile-friendly website.
- How to use FREE tools from Google and others to land on the first page of search results.
- Create, manage and maintain FREE local directory listings
- Why getting customer reviews should be a major business goal
- The importance of keeping your business name, address and phone number consistent across the web
- Why Local SEO (search engine optimization) is critical to your success.
- Why & how to get links from other local companies
Free Workshop Tools & Resources
In addition to dozens of valuable resource links, everyone will receive:
- 50-page workbook with instructions for implementing what you’ve learned
- Google My Business best practice worksheet
- List of the top 30 FREE directories
About the Presenter- John Rhind, Certified SCORE Mentor
- 5 years as a SCORE mentor, counseling hundreds of clients & teaching dozens of workshops.
- 30 years of senior-level corporate & ad agency experience with numerous Fortune 500 companies
- Certified Inbound Marketing Professional
- Bachelor of Science from the Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University