Do you want to know exactly how to reach your target audience with social media? Would you like an employee to acquire the skills needed to handle social media marketing for your company? Then this training session is for you!
- Learn how to use a social media management dashboard to save time and money
- Learn best practices for scheduling social media posts that get more clicks
- Understand all of the possible posting strategies, tools, and features to select the right strategy for your business
- Review best practices for using RSS feeds, link frames, keyword monitoring, and evergreen content
- Break out Learning Session: Using SendSocialMedia.com, you will learn how to create an effective posting strategy
- Homework: Input your Editorial Calendar into your Social Media Management Dashboard
All registrants receive Michelle's white papers-
“21 Proven Ways to Increase Email Leads.”
“43 Hypnotic Headlines to Get More Clicks”
About the Presenter: Michelle Hummel
Michelle holds a valuable Internet Marketing Degree and is a published author of three books in her series, “The Social Media Magnet: Everything You Need to Know to Attract Customers with Social Media”, where she shares her best-kept secrets to success. She is the CEO and Founder of Web Strategy Plus, a full-service digital marketing agency with a team of experts available to handle web design, social media management, and SEO. She also provides training to help Individuals and Corporations acquire Social Media Management Certification through her other company, Web Media University. A current contributing editor providing educational content on social media marketing topics for The Franchise Woman and The Franchise Dictionary Magazine.