We've teamed up with KeyBank's Key4Women program to bring women business owners in 16 Ohio Counties a chance to take their next big step.
Ready to pitch us an idea for a new business, product or service that expands your current business? Use the Link below to apply now through July 31, 2022
SCORE and Key4Women share a common mission of helping small businesses get off the ground and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. With this contest, we're working to help women-owned businesses gain market visibility, access to capital and business development opportunities, all within a framework of community collaboration and engagement.
1 - Overall Grand Prize $10,000
1 - Startup, Runner-up $2,500
1 - Existing Business, Runner-up $2,500
7 - Honorable Mentions $1,000
The contest is open to businesses that are:
- The business must be At least 51% women-owned, operated and managed
- For profit (nonprofits are not eligible)
- The business must be headquartered in one of the Ohio counties of Ashtabula, Carrol, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Harrison, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, or Wayne
- Proof of legal authority to transact business in the state of Ohio
- The business must have current sales of less than or equal to $3MM
- The women-owned business must present a new business idea or a new product or service that expands the current business
- All applications must be submitted using the official pitch contest online submission form
- All finalists must be able to attend the Pitch Contest Event, on October 4, 2022 from 10:00 A.M. ET to 1:00 P.M. ET at Tri-C Main Campus, 700 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Applications open on June 1, 2022
- Pitch Contest applications received no later than July 31, 2022, 11:59 P.M. ET
- SCORE selection committee review August 1 - 31, 2022
- Official notification of the (10) finalists, September 1, 2022
Final pitch contest held at Tri-C Main Campus, October 4, 2022
Pitch Contest Mentoring is Available
Would you like help with your application?
Pitch Contest Questions, email@example.com
Key4Women started in 2005 as a campaign to lend $1 billion to qualified women-owned businesses in three-years. The program achieved that in two-years and has now generated more than $12 billion in loans to women owned businesses. Membership in Key4Women is free. In addition to helping women business leaders and owners tap into capital to build and grow their businesses, Key4Women members gain valuable access to a team of local Certified Key4Women Advisors who advocate, connect, and empower women on their journey to financial wellness. For more information visit key.com/key4women. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2022 KeyBank is Member FDIC.