How to Access Nonprofit Sponsorships, Grants, and Resources - May 18th - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
How to Access Nonprofit Sponsorships, Grants, and Resources
Live Event (online)
Cost: $0.00Language: English
This workshop provides a high-level overview of the online spaces available for major sources of funding and nonprofit resources. Divided into three sections, the discussion addresses the following objectives: (1) the best grant databases and websites, (2) where to locate corporate sponsors, and (3) nonprofit resources that will help you further your mission.
After participating in this LIVE workshop, you should be able to:
- Identify key websites and databases to guide the procurement of grant funds for your organization's cause.
- Determine program eligibility for grants based on funder guidelines.
- Quickly locate potential corporate sponsors.
- Identify the different types of grant procurement documents, and when to use each type.
- Navigate the broad field of nonprofit resources.
SHARE THIS EVENT
Cheryl is the author of the book, "21 Ways to Fund a Nonprofit," as well as a member of the American Grant Writers' Association; a nonprofit trainer for SCORE serving the North Metro Atlanta Counties; a guest speaker/trainer for Point University, the Cobb Collaborative, World Changers Church; and, she supports nonprofits reaching out to Georgia's Small Business Development Centers.
Read Cheryl 's full bio