Nonprofits generally need every possible dollar they can get to further their mission. Yet, the matter of “where” to find these dollars has eluded many nonprofit leaders, especially those who are new to the sector. This workshop was written to help small nonprofit leaders who have not reached their funding goals identify multiple sources for generated revenue to further their charitable mission. This workshop is intended for U.S. Nonprofit 501c3 Organizations; however, the content is very universal and can be applied to most public charities anywhere in the world.
What you’ll learn:
- 21 methods for funding a nonprofit.
- Considerations when selecting a method of funding.
- Multiple ways that corporations give to charitable programs.
- The difference between equity, debt, and donation-based crowdfunding.
- How to identify less obvious state funding opportunities.
- How federal matches and cost reimbursement impacts the small nonprofit.
- The difference between membership and mandatory fees.
- How fiscal sponsors can help nonprofits, small businesses, and individuals further a charitable mission.