Your generous contribution to Charleston SC SCORE helps ensure opportunities for entrepreneurs, and small business owners in the greater Charleston South Carolina area. Use the easy, secure and fast PAYPAL button below now.
Make YOUR donation today! Let your generous contribution have the greatest positive impact on Charleston, SC.
Your tax-deductible donation ensures that Charleston SC SCORE will remain a valuable resource for entrepreneurs in the Charleston area today and for generations to come. All amounts are appreciated.
|LISTING IN ONLINE BUSINESS DIRECTORY
|LOGO POSTED ON WEBSITE SPONSORSHIP PAGE
Top of page placement
|LOGO SHOWN ON SPONSORSHIP PAGE AT WORKSHOPS
Top of page placement
We need community Sponsors and Donors to help us continue our mission.
Charleston SC SCORE is a non-profit resource of the U.S. Small Business Administration staffed by industry veterans volunteering their time and skills to help new and existing entrepreneurs start, grow and better manage their businesses along their pathway to SUCCESS. Our volunteers are seasoned, skilled executives and professionals who provide free and confidential face-to-face and e-mail business mentoring to the Charleston SC small business community. SCORE volunteers and resources present a variety of sponsored professional business workshops that address many of the essential techniques necessary for establishing and managing a successful business.
Contributions from our Sponsors and Donors are used for:
- Meet our operating expenses. Though we sponsor an annual golf tournament, charge a modest fee for our workshops, and get a small stipend from the SBA we still rely on partner investments to support our work.
- Promote and hold Workshops, Roundtables, Networking, and Special Events to educate entrepreneurs and prospective new business start-ups on business basics
- Maintain our office to enable mentors to meet with clients desiring to start a business. And help in business clients grow their businesses
- Fund our marketing efforts to increase the market’s awareness of our services.
- Support our website, Facebook page, and LinkedIn.
- Provide “Starting a Business Handbook” to all clients as well as serve as a handout at other organizations.
- Recruit and train new SCORE mentors and seminar presenters.
SCORE is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, EIN 52-1067290. All donations made to the Charleston SC Chapter of SCORE are tax-deductible. SCORE Charleston SC relies on community support to meet its annual budget needs. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.