Counselors to America's Small Business
37 Years experience in Commercial Banking with extensive real estate experience in Oregon and Puget Sound area. As part of Bank lending, assisted many small businesses throughout the years. Also participated in Real Estate sales and management. Assisted in creating a Small Business Assistance Center in Gig Harbor, WA through the local Chamber. Attended SCORE meetings in Tacoma, WA.
Have served on various Boards, including non-profit business.
Expert in Leadership, General & Sales Management, Revenue & Profit Growth, Negotiations
Respected executive with extensive experience in improving both organizational and bottom line performance.
* Known for ability to lead pacesetting industry organizations (commercial and operations)
* Led three organizations to profitable sales growth and market share increase in declining markets
* Led three organizations to #1 in Customer Satisfaction
* Played a lead role in the creation and successful turnaround of new multi-billion dollar joint venture
* Led turnaround of an industry consultancy to first profits
* Led 10% cost reduction of market lowest-cost producer without sacrificing customer satisfaction
* Led implementation of business teams and balanced scorecards
* Led supply-chain re-engineering project for a chemicals division including implementation of demand planning, production scheduling, and vendor managed inventory
* Led creation of sustainability vision and strategy for major industry participant
* Led start-up and eventual sale of family owned warehouse business
Utah State University, Logan, UT:Bachelor of Science - Marketing (emphasis in Economics)
Paul Smith College, Paul Smith, NY: Associate in Applied Science - Forestry