Over twenty years experience successfully selling and managing in excess of $55 million dollars' worth of projects for Fortune 1000 corporations ... both in the US and internationally.
- project-managed multi-functional sales and implementation teams integrating new technology with legacy systems while avoiding major (or even minor) disruptions to on-going revenue-critical operations.
- successfully managed dynamic infrastructure, networking, telecommunications and virtualization application build-outs, including projects for major organizations such as GE, NBC, American Standard, Pfizer, Prudential, Ernst & Young, KPMG and RR Donnelley.
- successfully managed projects that included working with resellers, distributors, manufacturer’s reps, and integrators -- I thoroughly understand supply channel & inventory management operations, trouble-shooting and development.
- directly managed technical installation teams of up to 12 staff, 30 indirect staff and installation cycles ranging from 3 months to 3 years.
- PMP certified/member of the PMI. Trained in TQM, TQM II, Lean, Six Sigma, SPC, Theory of Constraints, & Critical Chain Project Management.
<em>Stevens Institute of Technology:</em></p>
PhD Information Management (dissertation phase)</p>
MS Information Management (Summa Cum Laude)</p>
<em>Fairleigh Dickinson Univ.: </em>MBA </p>
<em>Union College: </em>BS Physics</p>