Arts and Entertainment
How I can help you
Grant Holmes' career has led him to successfully serve as both a consultant and an employee to industries as diverse as education, construction, media, manufacturing, marketing, technical training, hospitality, tourism, entertainment and software development. He has managed as many as 70 direct reports and directed multimillion dollar budgets. His greatest skill lies in the ability to quickly assess needs, develop plans to achieve goals and implement those plans.
Grant Holmes has been extremely active in various Chambers of Commerce, networking groups, business foundation and operations groups as well as mentoring others. His experience includes experience from a training background to marketing & PR experience, planning events, working with non-profits, and recruiting businesses and their executives for engagement.
For over 10 years, Grant Holmes was able to prove that passion tempered with complex project/general management experience is a potent combination when mixed with knowledgeable strategic planning and execution. Grant Holmes is comfortable with concurrent project demands, managing moving targets and serving as a change agent.
Grant has worked with hundreds of clients to hone their operations, especially where marketing language and brand position are concerned.
Grant Holmes succeeded through:
- Leading People; from hourly staff to peers and degreed professionals
- Mentoring other professionals in decision making and business skills
- Managing the Parts; ensuring he understand the demands and scope so that the people have the resources to produce
- Utilizing effective branding, web pages, blogs, marketing collateral and social media
- Constantly teaching and training others to ensure that the standards of the mission are not lost
- Learning diverse, new technology and applying solutions effectively
A significant position in a dynamic environment that offers flexibility, challenge and opportunity would be perfect for Grant Holmes. He is open to travel and willing to relocate. Grant has the experience, practice and ability to excel in your organization!
If you are seeking an energetic professional who can make an immediate and positive impact upon your operations, revenue stream and profit margins, call Grant Holmes at 330-327-5208 (Ohio area code, VA Resident, East Coast time).
Areas of expertise
VWCC: Project Management Certification Prep
Kent State: Master's in Communications studies (in process)
Malone University: Bachelor's in Business Administration.</p>
Have you found success with mentoring from Grant Holmes? Share your story.
How I can help you
December 2011 – Present (3 years 7 months)
Work with travel wholesale suppliers and tourism representatives to create cooperative cross marketing to build sales in individual leisure and group travel.
Customizing FIT itineraries for group and individual traveler.
Entrepreneur and accomplished Systems Analyst Professional with extensive experience in combining technical background with a passion for helping people convert / navigate cultural values, behaviors and language differences to achieve their destination.
SIEMENS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS USA, INC
October 2004 – December 2011 (7 years 3 months)
Applied comprehensive approach for a major client project, uncovering clients’ need and designing a custom product which streamlined the client’s work flow and reengineered their business process, resulting in a savings of $100K in five years.
• Oversaw content management system and provided end users tutorials to enhance user creativity and improve application efficacy.
• Worked closely with both internal and external client cross functional teams to ensure that customer requests were accurately resolved 24/7.
• Effectively trained more than 4000 client employees and provided mentoring, which increased both confidence and competence in record time.
• Delivered knowledge base and tutorials to accelerate operational support, and provided documentation to facilitate the global delivery model of service execution.
Holy Redeemer Health System
January 1999 – October 2004 (5 years 10 months)
Areas of expertise
<p> Wharton SBDC Strategic Business Planning<br /> Saint Joseph's University MS, Computer Science<br /> Travel Agent University<br /> Travel Institute -CTA(Cerificed Travel Associate)</p>