Branson West, MO
Counselors to America's Small Business
MBA-Supply Chain Management-Missouri State University
BS-Finance & Management-Univ of N. Colorado
Completed a 36-year career with John Deere, retiring in 2014. Over the course of my career with Deere, I participated in the development and growth of a start-up health management company, created new business and product segments within the health care and equipment business units, developed and led strategic planning and business growth efforts and led the divestiture of several business units.
2002 University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business, Executive Program in Corporate Strategy</p>
1999 Stanford University, Graduate School of Business, Financial Program for Executives</p>
1986 University of Iowa, M.B.A.</p>
1976 Iowa State University, B.S., Computer Science</p>
Expert in growing small and large businesses, and solving business problems. Experience includes 10 years in finance, 12 years in marketing and sales, 10 years in operations, and 10 years in executive management. Until Nov. 2011, EVP and Group President for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ), duties included running the full service engineering and construction business, revenues - $1 Billion, also CEO of Tetra Tech EC, revenues $650 Million. Identified and acquired companies to help expand the business, improved cash flow, and modified operations processes and procedures to improve safety and quality and improve efficiency. Familiar with most resource problems, procurement processes, and general business issues. Also have extensive experience in government contracting, for both small and large businesses. Previously COO for Foster Wheeler Environmental Corp.,EVP of Marketing and Sales for Ebasco Constructors, VP of Development, and Co-generation and Alternate Energy for Ebasco
BA, Economics - University of Bridgeport, MA, Economics - New School for Social Research, Advanced Executive MBA - Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
Eleven years active duty military. Thirty years of high technology and aerospace business. Specialized in Program/Project Management, Turn Around Leadership,Strategic Planning, Logistics and General Management. Eight years as President/CEO of technology business.
<p> BA, St. John's University. MS Logistics, Florida Institute of Technology. MBA, University of Iowa.</p>
1968 - 1986 Zenith Electronics; Chicago. Operations Management
1986 - 1996 Zenith Data Systems St. Joseph; Materials & Strategic Supplier Partnerships Executive
1996 - 2011 Whirlpool Corp; Global Procurement Exec and Certified Innovation Mentor
Lake Forest School of Business Management, Lake Forest Il</p>
Pres/GM of E-Z Taping System, Inc, Simplot Dairy Products, Wispride Division (Nestles Foods), Bordon, Inc Product Design, Acctg, budgeting, production & supply chain
B.A. Accounting UW-Madison Proficient in Windows, Word, Exel, PPT, MAS90
BS Physics; MBA
Over twenty years experience successfully selling and managing in excess of $55 million dollars' worth of projects for Fortune 1000 corporations ... both in the US and internationally.
- project-managed multi-functional sales and implementation teams integrating new technology with legacy systems while avoiding major (or even minor) disruptions to on-going revenue-critical operations.
- successfully managed dynamic infrastructure, networking, telecommunications and virtualization application build-outs, including projects for major organizations such as GE, NBC, American Standard, Pfizer, Prudential, Ernst & Young, KPMG and RR Donnelley.
- successfully managed projects that included working with resellers, distributors, manufacturer’s reps, and integrators -- I thoroughly understand supply channel & inventory management operations, trouble-shooting and development.
- directly managed technical installation teams of up to 12 staff, 30 indirect staff and installation cycles ranging from 3 months to 3 years.
- PMP certified/member of the PMI. Trained in TQM, TQM II, Lean, Six Sigma, SPC, Theory of Constraints, & Critical Chain Project Management.
<em>Stevens Institute of Technology:</em></p>
PhD Information Management (dissertation phase)</p>
MS Information Management (Summa Cum Laude)</p>
<em>Fairleigh Dickinson Univ.: </em>MBA </p>
<em>Union College: </em>BS Physics</p>