Professional accountant [CPA; Canada, USA]
- Worked in public accounting for "Big 4" audit firms PwC, Deloitte], and had my own practice, with major emphasis on family-owned businesses
- Worked in industry as a CFO [heavy equipment; HVAC contractor]. Major emphasis on Business Plans and Cash Flow. Expert with Jian's BizPlan Builder and suite of management tools.
- Director [completed professional qualification course] of a major Canadian Credit Union and of a Central Credit Union. Major emphasis on Strategic Planning and Corporate Governance
- Instrumental in designing and developing an online consulting practice "Family Business Experts" [www.family-business-experts.com]. Major emphasis on Succession Planning.
- Specialized earlier in my career as a Chartered Business Valuator [Canada] and qualified as a Business Arbitrator [Canada]