1. General Manager - Hexagon Metrology Services June 2004 – February 2014 (9 years 9 months) Studied and analyzed financial and technological opportunities to provide strategic plans to a $3.2B global provider of integrated design, measurement and visualization technologies. Led to the startup of three successful divisions. Included complete Business Plan development and implementation.
2. National Aftermarket Business Manager 2001 – 2004 (3 years) Revised existing go-to-market sales strategy by transitioning several of the ‘commercially savvy’ Application Engineers into Technical Sales Specialists. Direct result of studying the buying habits of the customer base and launching something innovative. As a result of this focus, the sales strategy changed dramatically and realized record revenues.
3. Regional Sales Manager, Aftermarket 1997 – 2000 (3 years) Southeast Region Partnered with Direct Sales Representatives and Certified Distributors to grow market share. Established growth plans for accounts with more potential. Continuously developed resolutions to affect long-term process improvements and successful outcomes. Consistently surpassed sales quotas year over year. Mostly software and retrofit sales (hardware), with impressive EBIT percentages.
4. Key Account Manager, Aftermarket 1996 – 1997 (1 year) Michigan Spearheaded complete line of SPC software products into each stamping plant operation. Delivered a full range of data reporting tools for each of the US small car assembly plants. Grew account by 20%.
5. Application Engineer 1995 – 1996 (1 year) Michigan Provided training and technical support to the company’s full range of software products. Arranged and installed on line software systems to several different OEM machines.
6. Adjunct Instructor - Mathematics 1993 – 1994 (1 year) Pensacola, Florida Area Taught classes in College Algebra and Pre-Calculus.