Todd Richman is not available for direct meeting request. Contact their chapter about matching with them or another mentor.
Meeting Preference: Email, Phone, Video
I help clients with business planning, go-to-market strategies, scoping-launching-marketing-selling new products, and running a consulting business.
I have 30+ years experience launching products and growing companies through hands-on and management roles in marketing, product management, sales and business development. I've worked with companies from raw start-ups to Fortune 500s, primarily in financial and business application software, and participated in two successful IPOs.
During my career I founded two small consulting businesses - one in fintech working with start-up companies, and the other in educational consulting guiding high school students and parents through the college planning and admissions process.
I can help you with:
- business planning including the key strategic and operational questions you need to answer about your business
- validating customer priorities to drive the functionality and positioning of new products/services
- defining value proposition and messaging to drive marketing and sales activities
- determining customer segmentation, pricing and distribution strategy to drive direct sales and partner channels
- optimizing ongoing marketing and sales to drive growth and profitability
- delivering products and services to gain satisfied repeat customers
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plan
- Product Development
- Strategy Development
- Business Consulting & Coaching
- Information Technology
- Professional Services