SCORE Canton counselors provide expertise to small business owners and prospective owners throughout Stark, Carroll, Holmes, Tuscarawas, and Harrison Counties. We also conduct workshops on a range of important business topics.
Awards & Distinctions
- SCORE Canton was named a National Diamond Chapter in 2020
- SCORE Canton was named a National Platinum Chapter in 2017
- SCORE Canton was named National Chapter of the Year in 2016
- District Chapter of the Year in September 2014, and again in September 2015.
- Number ONE Chapter in the country for 'Outstanding Client Relationships' in August 2015
SCORE Canton Chapter:
- We serve clients from Stark, Carroll, Holmes, Tuscarawas, and Harrison Counties.
- We serve both for-profit and non-profit businesses.
- SCORE helps existing businesses succeed and grow, and can assist in startups.
- Our counselors provide face-to-face sessions that are client-confidential and free of charge.
- All SCORE volunteers are guided by a Code of Ethics agreement.
- Most counseling sessions are held at Kent State University at Stark's Conference Center, but other arrangements are possible by request.
SCORE Canton conducts over 85 workshops throughout the year on topics such as the following.
- Cash Management
- Business Basics
- Social Media & Email Marketing
- Grant Writing
- IT Security
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
If you have any questions regarding starting a business, running a current business or about SCORE, please call us at 330-451-6509 and request services. Please provide us with your name, phone number, email address and nature of your request.