Buffalo Niagara Chapter 45, local to the eight counties of Western New York, has over 70 experienced and skilled business mentors available for face-to-face, email and telephone counseling. All counseling is free and confidential.
For the Life of Your Business
Our team of educated men and women includes working and retired executives as well as business owners. SCORE volunteers use their energy and expertise to work as a team to help you implement business practices in accomplishing your objectives. There's a SCORE volunteer available with the business skills you need, including advertising, business planning, accounting and finance, management, human resources, information technology, manufacturing, marketing and sales, tax planning, and more.
CLICK HERE for the complete list of locations, phone numbers, links for making appointments and contacting us.
Watch our movie "About Us" Interested in our backgrounds? CLICK HERE
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across many industries
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email, or by video
- Free business TOOLS, templates, and tips here online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7). For Speaker's Bureau requests, call (716) 551-4301.
With the SBA, we co-sponsor Straight Talk each January and EXPO/Matchmaker each May. For general SBA Buffalo District information - CLICK HERE
We look forward to working with you!
Our 2016 FY SCORE Buffalo Niagara officers
- John Vitale, Chair
- Pat Mackey, Vice-Chair, Recruiting and HR
- John Redman, Vice-Chair, Administration
- George Greenwood, Treasurer
- Phil Smith, Secretary
Some SCORE Volunteers who participated in Straight Talk 2016