Surviving to Thriving – Addressing HR Issues in a Post-Pandemic World - slides
by Christina M. Reger Esq.>
May 24, 2022
Surviving to Thriving – Addressing HR Issues in a Post-Pandemic World
Please join our speaker Christina Reger for an engaging interactive program discussing how businesses should address HR issues as we move out of the pandemic.
- The status of business operations
- Business Tax considerations
- Reconfiguring your operations permanently – what to consider including what policies and procedures must be updated
- Protecting against DOL issues
- Addressing DEI – why it's important
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Christina M. Reger Esq.
Christina M. Reger is the founder of the Law Offices of Christina Reger, LLC now known as Loutel Law, a certified WBE. Tina handles litigation and counseling matters related to labor and employment for corporate, entrepreneurial, and start-up enterprises.