Skip to main content

Original text

Powered by Google TranslateTranslate
Powered by Google TranslateTranslate
Score Default Image
Roy T Ortman
Request this Mentor

Meeting Preference: Email

Languages: English

How I Can Help You

With a career spanning 40 years in financial services, strategy development, consulting and higher education planning including operating my own firm for 10 years, I've gained insights into what makes businesses and non-profits successful. Now, my focus is on mentoring small businesses and entrepreneurs to help them achieve their objectives.

How Can I Assist?
1. Strategic Planning: I can help you develop a roadmap to your business goals, increasing the likelihood that you're on the path to success.
2. Star-up: Starting a business is challenging. I can provide guidance and help you with a framework to launch successfully.
3. Financial Management: Effective financial planning and management are key. I can help you navigate initial financing, budgeting and investments.
4. Business Plans and Implementation: Strategy is 10% of the equation to success. The other 90% is implementation. I can guide you to create a Business Plan that is practical and actionable.

My approach is accessible and tailored to you. If you're committed to elevating your business or non-profit, I'm here to advise that journey.

Areas of Expertise

  • Business Plan
  • Management & Operations
  • Strategy Development

Industry Experience

  • Accounting & Tax Services
  • Education
Subhajit Bhattacherjee
Business Plan, Cybersecurity, Management & Operations, Product Development, Software & ...
View profile
Manoj K Garg
Business Plan, Business Structure, Cybersecurity, Disaster Prep & Recovery, Financial Literacy, ...
View profile
Ray Freeman
Branding, Business Plan, Business Structure, Government Contracting, Management & Operations, ...
View profile
11 Welden Drive, Suite 100
Doylestown, PA 18901
(215) 943-8850

Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association,

Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.

In partnership with
Jump back to top