Bill Grant is not available for direct meeting request. Contact their chapter about matching with them or another mentor.
Meeting Preference: In Person, Phone, Video
I'm a mentor to small businesses who specialize in helping clients with their business and marketing plans. I have over 30 years of experience in business relations, financial management, and procurement. I'm also a certified public accountant and certified purchasing manager.
I can help you with a variety of tasks, including:
• Developing a business plan
• Creating a marketing plan
• Managing your finances
• Negotiating contracts
• Improving your efficiency and productivity
• Solving problems and overcoming challenges
I'm passionate about helping small businesses succeed. I know that running a small business can be tough, but it's also incredibly rewarding. I'm here to help you every step of the way.
Here are some specific examples of how I can help you:
• I can help you develop a business plan that will outline your goals and strategies for success.
• If you're struggling to get your marketing off the ground, I can help you create a marketing plan that will reach your target audience and generate leads and sales.
• If you're having trouble managing your finances, I can help you develop a budget and track your expenses. I can also help you strategize when negotiating contracts with clients, vendors and suppliers.
• If you're looking to improve your efficiency and productivity, I can help you streamline your processes and implement new technologies.
• If you're facing challenges in your business, I can help you troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
I'm also a great listener. I'm here to hear your ideas and concerns, and to help you develop a plan to achieve your goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Plan
- Cash Flow
- Financial Literacy
- Management & Operations
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Development
- Strategy Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting & Tax Services
- Business Consulting & Coaching
- Counseling & Therapy
- Information Technology
- Mining, Quarry, & Utilities
- Professional Services
- Wellness, Healthcare, & Home Health