Many businesses fail because they run out of cash. That can be caused by underestimating startup costs. Money needed for supplies, inventory, marketing, compensation, etc. was spent before the business opened on startup costs that were not planned for. As a result, the business is cash strapped from day one. In this webinar you will:
- Identify start up costs for physical assets.
- Determine startup costs for services.
- Calculate working capital reserves needed.
- Identify what cash is needed.
- Identify the sources of those funds.
The City of Miramar was incorporated May 26, 1955. At the time of incorporation, the City had a population of less than 200 people. With approximately 2.9 square miles land area, Miramar's original city boundaries were: Southwest 64th Avenue on the east, University Drive on the west the Dade County Line on the south, and Pembroke Road on the north.