NOTE: Once you sign up for one part of this series, you will be signed up for all parts (no need to re-register).
This is a 4 module workshop series that will take you through the basics of starting up a business. If you are willing to roll up your sleeves & work with the instructors, you'll come away with a good understanding of the specific challenges & opportunities you will face. You will have a financial plan, a marketing plan, and an estimation of the funding you will need to get started.
Workshop #1: Ready to Start?
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Myths & Realities of Entrepreneurship - The truth about business ownership
- Do you have what it takes - Assessing your skills & experience
- Know your options: Different types of businesses - A closer look at various ways of starting a business
- Making it legal - The nuts & bolts of launching a new business
- Business Plan Basics - Why you need a business plan
Up next in the series
March 16, 2023, 6:00 PM EDT
March 23, 2023, 6:00 PM EDT
March 30, 2023, 6:00 PM EDT