How much money can you make from your business idea? What kind of volume is required? Will there be start up costs? If so, how much? Will your business be cash negative or cash positive? Is there a seasonality impact? If you borrow money, will you be able to pay it back? Using tools provided, In the session learn:
- How to calculate start-up or expansion costs
- How to predict compensation
- How to estimate sales volumes
- How to determine monthly expenses
- How to show cash flows
- How to build an income statement and a balance sheet
The City of Miramar was incorporated May 26, 1955. At the time of incorporation, the City had a population of less than 200 people. With approximately 2.9 square miles land area, Miramar's original city boundaries were: Southwest 64th Avenue on the east, University Drive on the west the Dade County Line on the south, and Pembroke Road on the north.