Persistence and positive thinking is what it takes to achieve goals. Goal setting should be a daily exercise and all goals should be written down. It helps you stay focused on the big picture and not worry about the little insignificant things in life and in business. As you write your goals down program your mind to work on your goals daily with a positive mental attitude and the persistence needed to help you achieve any dream you have. A list of ten positive quotes to help you develop a positive mental attitude.
- "There are two ways of meeting difficulties. You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them." -Phyllis Bottome
- "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Sally Berger
- "Leadership is knowing what you want and making it happen." -Miriam Colon
- "Sometimes I think creativity is magic, it’s not a matter of finding an idea but allowing the idea to find you." -Maya Lin
- "The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do." -Dennis Waitle
- "The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money or to find much fun in life." -Charles Schwab
- "You must do the thing that you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Muriel Strode
- "Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie
- "Goals are as essential to success as air is to life." -David Schwartz
These and many more can guide you to a more positive attitude which is necessary in these tough economic times. Are there other quotes that you can share that have helped you achieve your goals?