SCORE recently released an infographic that provides tips on mobile marketing. 64% of decision makers read email on their phones, so learning mobile marketing strategies is critical to success.
Small business owners must ensure their websites are optimized for mobile viewing, especially for attracting new customers and increasing sales in their stores.
- 60% of people use their smartphone in a store
- 50% use it on the way to the store
- 39% of walkouts are influenced by smartphones
- 48% of people who visit a website that is not mobile-friendly felt that the company didn’t care about their business
Don't forget to capitalize on local search terms.
- 73% of mobile searches trigger follow-up actions, such as calls, visits, purchases or shares
- 43% of searches use a local keyword
Small business owners should try to design their emails and ads for mobile devices.
- 64% of decision makers read email on their phones
- Recipients of email marketing campaigns purchase 28% more often and they order 44% more
- Mobile ads get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons
Download this month’s SCORE infographic for more details on these statistics. If you need help developing your marketing strategy, contact a SCORE mentor. You can also get tips from our free online workshops.