This month's SCORE Infographic has gathered statistics on small business websites and how customers are using them.
Customer-friendly websites.The critical storefront for small businesses.
- 97% of consumers search online for products and services.
- 70% compared prices or read reviews
- 91% have visited a store because of an online experience
Yet many small business websites simply aren't built for success:
- 70% have no call to action
- 27% don't provide a telephone number
- 50% of online sales are lost when visitors can't find content
- 4 out of 5 have used a smartphone to shop
- 96% researched a product or service on their phone
- 73% of mobile searches trigger follow-up sharing, calls, sales, or store visits
Download this month’s SCORE Infographic for the full picture on all these stats.