This post is part of the âWhat your business SHOULD be doing onlineâ series.
To get the whole picture, you may want to click that link and start at the beginning.
Over the last four posts in this series, weâve explored:
- Why businesses have trouble figuring out what they SHOULD be doing online;
- A step-by-step approach that businesses can use to finally figure out what they SHOULD be doing online;
- How to learn what your business CAN do online (and why itâs important to do so), and
- How to figure out what your business NEEDS to do (and use that as a filter when evaluating online tactics).
In this final post, weâre going to tie it all together and talk about using what youâve learned to finally answer the question, âWhat SHOULD my business be doing online?â
Just Follow the Formulaâ¦
Hereâs the good news: youâve already done a lot of the hard work needed to answer the question!
Remember, the approach outlined in this series is based on a formula:
What you CAN do online / What you NEED to do =
What your business SHOULD be doing online
Now that you have the first two parts in hand, itâs simple division to reach your solution! In other words:
- You now have a solid idea of what CAN be done online, and
- You have figured out what your business NEEDS to do to meet your goals, so
- You can now use what youâve learned in steps 1 and 2 to figure out what your business SHOULD be doing online!
Best of all, you can use the formula again and again, every time you come across a new methodology, approach, tool or software solution!
â¦and Create Your Own Unique Approach!
This is my favorite part of business; the reason I do what I do:
I love using my formula to figure out
what my clients should be doing online!
Because this is where you can differentiate your business from all the others who offer the same products and services.
By using a unique mix of the methodologies, approaches, tools and software solutions available online, you will develop your own unique approach to using the web for your business.
That unique approach is the direct result of using the âWhat SHOULD Your Business Be Doing Online?â formula. The approach is all you SHOULD be doing online and it takes into account all you CAN do and then focuses you in by taking into account all you NEED to do.
Ultimately, your unique approach is the key to your success online. Itâs where you leave all the distractions behind and get creative in how you manage and market your business while at the same time assuring that you remain authentic in all that you do
This post may mark the end of this series, but it does not mark the end of my quest to explore, and spread the word about, the "What your business SHOULD be doing online" formula.
To learn more, check out my forthcoming book, "Figuring Out the Web
: The step-by-step formula for finally knowing exactly what YOUR business SHOULD be doing online even if you hate technology".