Your Business Manifesto
10 Things You Must Know About …
I keep a folder of ideas and inspirations. As we all hit the doldrums of mid-winter I wanted to share an idea passed on from a popular design blog Apartment Therapy which was then passed on through Kacy Paide’s Inspired Office weekly newsletter.
The idea is simple but powerful. What are the 10 things that you want your clients, employees, partners to know about your business? What is at the core of your business? What is the “so what” for you and others who spend their money, time and talents with the organization you created?
To get you started here are a few examples:
- 10 Things You Must Know About The Inspired Office
It’s not about the paper. It’s about the people who have the paper.
Beauty and order make people happy. I deliver happiness to you through your office.
Office organizing is not as painful as it sounds. It’s actually quite therapeutic, and even entertaining when done right.
It’s not enough to be organized. Personalization makes a room human.
We spend our lives moving from room to room. The office should be adorned and respected as much as any other room.
Life is easier when you can find what you need, when you need it.
How we do anything is how we do everything. What does your office say about you?
We have control over so little. If it’s in your power to create an oasis, why not?
Where you produce, affects what you produce.
- It’s cheaper to fix the mess than to live with it.
Your Next Best Three Steps:
1) What is the deep need or desire that your product/service/company fulfills?
2) What is the meaning, the inspiration behind your business?
3) What is your business manifesto, in words, in pictures, in video? (And please share in the comments section below.)