Tips and Tools for Creating Brochures
The purpose of a brochure is to inspire the perspective customer to do business with you.
- Helps you establish credibility.
- Gives you the ability to explain what your company does.
- Explains the reasons the customer needs your services or products.
- Will focus on the benefits of your services or products in detail.
- Is it eye catching?
- Does it establish credibility? List your credentials and experience
- Are the benefits to the customer listed?
- Are the products or services clearly described?
- Are the prices listed (optional if applicable)?
- Are their graphics, pictures if applicable?
- Is it easy to read and written in simple language?
- Are the type sizes and styles easy to read?
- Is it written in sincere friendly easy to understand language?
- Have you used bold face and bullets to emphasize key points?
- Does it provide a call for action?
- Does it include your name and phone number in more than one place?
- Is there an email and website available?
- Is the address included with directions if applicable
- Consider attaching your business card
Make sure your brochure is printed on heavier paper stock, perhaps in color and hand it out at networking events along with your business card.