Donât Underestimate the Importance of Your Employees.
1. Employees can drive and build the company, always empower them and pay them well.Â Hire leaders that can create synergy in the company.Â People that are creative, innovative and have skills that you do not have.
2. Employees with prior experience and expertise will always be more productive and add value to the business.Â Productivity is essential to the success of any business.
3. When an employee is no longer productive and stops performing at peak level, never hesitate to replace them.Â The next hire will be much better and you will learn how essential training is.
4. Motivate employees with incentives as much as possible.
5. Praise, Praise and give more praiseâ¦it costs nothing to do and makes people feel good.