Business startups are risky. A business plan can greatly reduce this risk. The key steps are:
- Define your business.
- Select a legal structure.
- Determine your target market.
- Research customers, competitors, and suppliers.
- Develop a detailed marketing plan and budget.
- Develop a list of helpful contacts.
- Get appropriate professional advise.
- Make a detailed financial projection.
You can read the complete article in the August 2, 2022 issue of the Reading Eagle here https://enewspaper.readingeagle.com?selDate=20220802&goTo=B11&artid=0
Call the local SCORE chapter at 610-376-3497 in Reading.
Mechanical Engineer - Technical Sales National Sales Manager - Manufacturing Plant Manager (150 to...
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.