- Why corporate decision makers want to do business with small companies.
- How to identify the right people to meet with -- and get their contact info.
- How to clearly articulate your value proposition.
- How to craft enticing email or voicemail messages that get responses.
- What it takes to put together an effective account entry campaign
Host: Jeanne Rossome
Guest Speaker: Jill Konrath
Jeanne Rossomme wants to help you get more mileage from your business’ sales and marketing engine. Jeanne is a recognized national speaker on marketing and sales best practices and is a regular blogger for SCORE’s Success Blog. She holds an MBA from Wharton and over 20 years of professional sales and marketing experience both in the US and abroad with companies such as General Electric and DuPont. Jeanne is the founder of RoadMap Marketing. Visit her company website for more ways to Get Moving.