Small Business Website Development Toolkit
Get the tools you need to build and optimize a website for your small business, presented by the Web Experts at Go Daddy.
You want to be successful. Maybe you have an idea for a small business. Perhaps you’ve already started one and are looking to take it to the next level. Whatever your goal, SCORE and Go Daddy are here to help you launch your digital identity. From establishing a lead-generating website to reaching your target market through social media, we have what you need to effectively market your brand, connect with customers and generate sales online.
The customer’s shopping experience influences when they purchase and how much they spend, both in person and online. Make sure your website provides holiday shoppers with elements that improve their online shopping experience.
- Payment and security considerations
- Quality content, images, and videos
- Leveraging reviews and social media
- Pricing and promotion options
- How to stand out in the sea of online content
- How reputation building and legitimacy relate to SEO
- Why you need to understand link building and social media
Make your website remarkable, encouraging visitors to connect with your site and share it with others.
With all of the hats you wear managing your business, getting a website up and running can seem a little overwhelming, but it’s easier than you think. Join us for this 1 hour workshop that takes the mystery and complexity out of building and publishing your website. Go Daddy Web Experts will take the “tech” out of website building and help you understand:
- The basics you need to get started
- How to choose a good website name
- Cost-effective options for building your site
- The key elements of a successful website
- What every home page should and shouldn’t have
- How to establish credibility (and trust) with your visitors, instantly
- How to turn your website into a lead generation machine
- What SEO is and what it means to you
- How to optimize your content
- How to build links
- How social media can help
- Finding customers in the social sphere
- Developing your social voice
- How to craft social media content
- Using social media for customer engagement
Score: 0.0, Votes: 0