5 Tips on Where to Publicize for New Hires
The best places to publicize positions for your company.
1. Write and place "sizzling" help wanted ads. Write ads with a marketing perspective as to what will bring you prime prospects. Place them in trade journals and in professional association job banks and newspapers.
2. Post job openings at colleges and trade schools. Let educational institutions know about your company and its hiring goals. Schedule personal visits as needed.
3. Place magnetic signs on your car, truck or van. Take your advertising with you wherever you go. Showcase the phrase "Now Hiring" in large print with your phone number.
4. Advertise on radio or cable television; rates can be very reasonable. Or sponsor a promotional event.
5. Consider outdoor advertising or even bus bench ads. You can reach a wide audience.