Don’t Miss SCORE’s “Summer Finance Fix-up Finale” at www.score.org
Washington, D.C.─SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” has updated the “Summer Finance Fix-up” section on the SCORE home page at www.score.org. This content area offers valuable business financing, cost cutting and e-commerce articles and workshops for both start-up and established entrepreneurs.
Visitors to www.score.org will find the following free resources:
· 5 Tips for 6-Month Cash Reserve. Get some quick ideas on how to set aside money to handle an economic downturn or unexpected business expenses.
· 60-Second Guide to Trim Fuel Costs. Find practical ideas and tactics to reduce your transportation costs.
· 5 Tips on Securing Vendor Financing. Improve your understanding of the role of vendors and how they can help finance a business.
· Create Personal Wealth through Entrepreneurship. Learn how to find investors, obtain financing, get venture capital and build your personal wealth.
· Best Ways to Finance Your Business. Learn about the common types of business financing options available to start-up companies.
· Online Workshop: eCommerce for Your Biz. Take this free online workshop about how to use technology to better communicate with your clients.
SCORE also offers a free guide to search engine marketing. To receive a copy by email, fill out a simple registration form to create a free account at the SCORE Women’s Web Site, www.score.org/women. The guide will be sent as a PDF file on September 5.
Since 1964, SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” has helped more than 8 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through counseling and business workshops. More than 10,500 volunteer business counselors in 389 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses.