Accelerate Your Profits in April with SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business”
Washington, D.C.—SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” announces the April toolkit, “Accelerate Your Profits,” at www.score.org/accelerate. SCORE is offering the new toolkit as part of the “Accelerate Your Success” Campaign to help small business owners make it through the recession, keep Americans employed and create new jobs.
Visit www.score.org/accelerate for featured content, including:
· Free Resource: Rev Up Results. Jerry Glenn, a sales and management expert with SCORE, offers advice on evaluating your business, finding the best price, updating your product offerings, and improving your marketing.
· Profit Now: Expansion and Diversification Strategies. Learn how to win over customers with new and different products. Get advice on providing variations of your products or services at multiple price points.
· Quick eGuide: Profit Planning. Find out how to research competitors, stand out from the crowd, drop what isn’t working, and build your sales.
· Podcast: Social Networking. Get the buzz on social networking from Lisbeth McNabb, owner and founder of w2wlink.com, an online community for professional women.
· How To: Financial Projections to Profit. Download this template and enter your costs, sales and cash flow information to find out if you’re on the path to success.
· Mentors: Ask SCORE & Find SCORE. Entrepreneurs can count on a trusted SCORE mentor for confidential business advice through Ask SCORE advice by email. Use the Find SCORE locator tool to find a SCORE office instantly. Mentoring is free-of-charge.
Each month, SCORE will offer a new online toolkit with special articles, templates, podcasts and workshops at www.score.org/accelerate. In May, look for resources on how to start a business during a recession.
Since 1964, SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” has helped more than 8.3 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through counseling and business workshops. More than 11,200 volunteer business counselors in 370 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses.