Accelerate Your Network in June with SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business”
Year-long Campaign Helps Small Businesses Make It Through the Recession
Washington, D.C.—SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” announces the June toolkit, “Accelerate Your Network,” at www.score.org/accelerate. SCORE is offering the new toolkit as part of the “Accelerate Your Success” Campaign to help entrepreneurs start up and succeed during the recession, keep Americans employed and create new jobs.
Visit www.score.org/accelerate for featured content, including:
· Free Resource: How Well Do You Network? Take this short quiz to find out how you rate as a networker and how you can improve.
· Start Now: Join the SCORE Community. Sign up and create a free profile to access small business resources, advice and networking, brought to you by SCORE and PartnerUp, a Deluxe Company.
· Quick eGuide: Strategic Networking. Find out how to connect and build relationships with prospective customers from author and marketing coach Charlie Cook.
· Podcast: Your Success Network. Learn about the importance of networking and get strategies on meeting people who can help your business from Jennifer Kushell, president and founder of YSN.com, a Web site that helps young adults with their business careers.
· How To: Give an Effective “Elevator Pitch.” Get tips and ideas on creating an effective introduction to who you are and what your business does, in 200 words or less.
· Mentors: Ask SCORE & Find SCORE. Entrepreneurs can count on SCORE for free and confidential business mentoring. Get advice by email through Ask SCORE at www.score.org/ask_score.html. Use the Find SCORE locator to find a SCORE office instantly at www.score.org/findscore.
Each month, SCORE offers a new online toolkit with special articles, templates, podcasts and workshops at www.score.org/accelerate. Look for new resources in July.
Since 1964, SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” has helped more than 8.4 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through counseling and business workshops. More than 11,200 volunteer business counselors in 370 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses.