Robert K. Nicholson
Graduated from Kent State University Magna Cum Laude with a Double Major in Marketing/Logistics and Business Management in 1981. Received MBA from Arizona State University in 1987 with a Finance concentration.
- Upon graduation from KSU went to work for General Tire in its Executive Management Program with the intent of being a Plant Manager. Served as Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, Production Manager, Quality Manager and Plant Manager. Plant Manager in union and non-union facilities.
- After MBA was hired by Tenneco Oil Exploration and Production as a Financial Analyst/Controller in the Gulf of Mexico in 1987. Bought by Chevron in 1989 and moved to San Francisco Bay area to be Director of Audit.
- Hired as the 3rd employee for a start-up operation for Roadway Services in 1989. With two partners we formed Roadway Logistics Systems (ROLS). Became the top third party logistics provider in the world. Bought by Federal Express in 1998. Continued to work for FedEx Logistics until 2000.
- In 2000, joined ERICO International as the Director of Supply Chain. Later promoted to VP Supply Chain. Responsible at times for Sourcing, Customer Service, Transportation, Distribution and Materials Management/Planning. Currently VP - Transportation and Distribution Services. ERICO is a manufacturer with WW sales totaling $575 million annually.
- Also started Comprehensive Research Services with my wife. Conducted Phase 3 clinical trials by contracting with doctors and pharmaceutical companies. Ran business for 11 years before wife retired.
- Currently own and operate "A Bucket of Balls" Driving Range in Uniontown, OH
Areas of Expertise
Graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Kent State University in 1981 with a Double Major in Marketing/Logistics and Business Management.</p>
Received an MBA with a concentration in Finance from Arizona State University in 1987</p>