Expert in: Design of concise: MARKETING plans, BUSINESS plans and HIRING good people. I apply a Systematic and Analytical approach to Business.
- Veteran, USN Submarine Service as an Electronics Technician, ET2(SS) followed by a
- 32 year career in Industrial Electronic Parts Distribution; as Employment Supervisor, to Outside Industrial Sales, to General Manager (GM), to Regional Vice President (RVP) with $125m Responsibility.
- Then, 9 years spent as Director of Marketing and Sales for a Developer of Retirement Communities in Central Florida ($40m Responsibility).
- A SCORE Online counselor since 2001.
High School, USN Electronics, Sonar and Submarine Schools, numerous Strategic Planning, Personnel Management, Sales Management Seminars.
Online MBA Courses 2012-2014
- U of VA: Grow to Greatness Parts I and II
- U of MD: Innovative Ideas for new Companies
- Princeton: Sociology
- U of CA: Pre-Calculus
- Stanford: Technology Entrepreneurship
- Wharton: Marketing
1. Certified Florida Small Claims Court Mediator
2. Sub-Vets Lifetime Member
3. Holland Club (Qualified in Submarines)