WORKSHOP: How to Improve Your Website
9:00am - 11:00am EDT
Hunting for new customers?
Here's how to capture a larger share of your e-market.
- Discover the ABC's to make your website "pay off" in your marketing plan
- Learn the tested tactics to make your e-commerce marketing strategy a "selling success"
- See the tips and techniques for researching your competitor's sites
- Learn how to write strong "selling words" like an advertising pro
- Learn the easy way to set "selling goals" for your site
- Find how to use key words that pack a "selling" punch
- Discover the key to "closing the sale" by creating a powerful "ORDER NOW "call to action"
The Instructor for the workshop will be Catherine Cantieri, an expert in marketing communications, internet marketing, and the use of social media. Ms. Cantieri is Communications Director for two related companies. She oversees internet marketing and all other marketing communications for both companies. Ms. Cantieri has a masters degree in journalism from Columbia and an MBA from William and Mary.
This workshop is sponsored by SCORE and presented by Vectec, a not-for-profit organization, whose mission is to provide small and mid-sized businesses with e-commerce solutions and educational programs.
COST: $34 in advance; $39.00 at the door
IN COOPERATION WITH