Social Media Marketing: Strategies and Tactics
9:00am - 12:00pm PDT
Social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest offer small businesses unprecedented marketing and customer engagement opportunities. Instructor Jeffrey Schmidt will help you focus on the best approach to social media for your business by:
- Strategy--Learn how to choose the right Social Media platform for your situation and develop a strategy to maximize your return on investment. See how you can integrate your Social Media plans into your larger marketing goals.
- Facebook--We'll go into depth explaining how to use Facebook as a lead generation and marketing research tool for your business.
- Google+--Find out why Google+ is the fastest growing Social Media platform and why you need to know about this essential platform.
- LinkedIn--If you are a B2B company (Business to Business) you need to know the best practices and strategies on LinkedIn.
- Twitter--Find out why Twitter is an essential Social Media platform for many businesses.
- YouTube--Video can be one of the most powerful marketing tools on the planet. You need to know how.
Instructor: Jeffrey Schmidt is a 30-year marketing veteran, who has worked for large companies such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Allstate Insurance, Clorox and the California Milk Advisory Board. He also founded his own marketing and advertising company, helping many businesses target the right audience with the right message, using the most effective medium possible.
Registration is limited. Sign up today!