Build Connections and Gain Valuable Insight at America's Small Business Summit
SCORE is proud to partner with America’s Small Business Summit, this summer in Washington DC, June 11-13, 2014.
This event will bring together more than 800 business owners and association executives from across the country to network,
hear from business and policy experts, and meet with their legislators on Capitol Hill. Bring your cell phone charger and comfortable walking shoes because there’s going to be a lot you’ll want to see!
- Gen. Colin L. Powell (Ret.), Former Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Steve Case, the co-founder AOL, and CEO of Revolution Capital
- Susan O’Malley, first female president of a professional sports franchise
- Jim VandeHei, founder and CEO of Politico.
- A roundtable of governors will discuss states’ role in filling the talent pipeline, and why closing the gap is crucial to long-term business success.
- Political analyst Charlie Cook will give attendees the inside scoop on the midterm elections.
- Breakout Sessions on a variety of topics including securing alternative methods of financing and managing your online reputation.
- The 10th anniversary reception at the Newseum will have plenty of food and drinks for everyone from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Find more information on registration and hotel rooms at www.uschambersummit.com.
Use code SCORE14 when registering!
Invite your colleagues to attend with this handout.