Katherine Kline, ChFC focusses on helping business owners and their employees retire comfortably. Kathe has more than 20 years of Retirement Planning experience and has worked with over 1,000 clients to implement strategies that assist them in pursuing their goal of a comfortable retirement. She is well known as a valuable resource to her clients, and as a community leader, she facilitates a monthly CEO Roundtable for clients and friends of IOA*. (Insurance Office Of America)
IOA is a privately held, full-service insurance agency founded in 1988 and is one of the fastest-growing independent insurance agencies in the U.S. (Kathe works with IOA clients to provide 401(k) and other business retirement plan services).
Additionally, she volunteers for SCORE, a 501(c)3 non profit organization that helps small business owners achieve their business goals. Through this volunteer work she is also a volunteer facilitator in a monthly CEO Forum for SCORE. Kathe not only enjoys helping business owners pursue their Retirement goals, but in their overall business goals as well.
· Always do what’s best for the client
· Use systems to help make sure nothing slips through the cracks, and constantly look for improvements to the systems
· Help the client comply with regulations to reduce their risk
· Always look for improvements that will make having the plan worthwhile not just for the employees, but for the business itself
· Make everything as easy as possible for the client
· Bachelors of Science in Financial Services at SDSU, graduated Cum Laude with distinction in the major
· Chartered Financial Consultant Designation (ChFC), and working toward Certified Retirement Plan Specialist Designation (CRPS)
· Executive Coaching through Action Coach and Graduate of 401(k) Coach Boot Camp
· Improved the life of a young girl - facilitated by Big Sisters of San Diego
· Went hang-gliding in Brazil, overcoming her fear of heights
· Survived 9 months on a “homestead” with no electricity, no running water, and a mother named “Earthchild”
Kathe and her husband, Les (former Technology Chief at Prodigy) live in San Marcos with a Lhasa Apso named Izzy, a Shih Tzu named Winky and a Molluccan cockatoo named Mr. Grant. When not working with business owners, they like to travel to places like the Galapagos Islands where they can observe animals in their natural habitat.
*IOA Insurance Services is not a subsidiary of nor controlled by ING Financial Partners